Thursday, March 18, 2010

Turning a not so good morning into a better day!

This morning did not start off the best, the kids are whinny and clingy. My back hurts and I'm tired. 
So instead of dwelling on all these things I decided to write a list of things in my life that make me smile. 

1. my husband
2. my kids
3. my God
4. my family
5. my friends
6. reading my Bible
7. David telling silly jokes
8. Jaclyn's love for yogurt tubes
9. dance parties with my kids
10. playing with Lego (with the kids of course)
11. baking with my children
12. craft time
13. walks outside enjoying this beautiful world God gave us
14. playing at the park
15. taking pictures
16. looking at old pictures
17. having my children come up to me for a kiss or hug!
18. quilting
19. cooking and being creative in the kitchen
20. scrapbooking
21. teaching my kids new things
22. reading a good book
23. reading with my children
24. cleaning/organizing (I really do enjoy this one, I find it relaxing)
25. tea parties
26. watching my kids play together
27. talking with my kids
28. quiet time
29. blogging
30. a good cup of tea!

Wow, that made me feel a lot better.  I am now smiling and looking forward to my day, I think I will pick a few of those things to focus on today :)
Its amazing how making a list of things you enjoy makes a difference in how your day is going.
I would love to hear what makes you smile????

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: