Sunday, March 21, 2010

New Movie

I think that the kids are getting a little sick. Its either that or David is growing and Jaclyn is teething. Either way they have been more clingy and whinny lately which makes it harder for me to get things done around the house. So when my wonderful husband brought home the new Curious George movie, Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey. I was more then happy to put it on for the kids and they loved it! The first Curious George movie is a big hit in our house, every time the kids watch it they giggle and smile through the whole movie. This one was the same, David really liked that there was an elephant in it and Jaclyn loved the train.  Both the kids sat though the movie and I was able to get some stuff done this morning which was a bonus for me. Then after the movie David said to me "that was a cute movie, thanks mom".
I also enjoyed the movie and think that it will become a new favorite in our house. There are also 2 bonus episodes on the DVD for another time. 
Thanks to my thoughtful husband for bringing home a new favorite!!


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: