Thursday, March 11, 2010

Boys shopping Trip!!

About six weeks ago my wonderful son who is three and a half was looking for something to buy for his sister for her birthday. Well we were at the store one day he grabs my husband and tells him that he has found the perfect gift for Jaclyn. He then says to his dad "we have to buy this together because we are boys and that's what boys do they buy things for their girls". So the other day my boys went out and had a "boys shopping trip" and bought a doll playpen for David to give to his sister at her party on Saturday.
I love that my son is so thoughtful of others and want to spoil his sister on her birthday!!

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Tarasview said...

That is a fabulous picture of those two!!! So fun :)

Deb K said...

Hi~I am now following from MBC

You can find me here~
http://debshere.blogspot.com/