Monday, March 22, 2010

Fresh Cookies!

My kids love to help in the kitchen. Almost every time I go in the kitchen to make a meal or to bake.....mostly when I am baking. They are right there wanting to help with whatever they can. They will bring in their chairs so they can reach the counter and then wait for their instructions. 
I have a Kitchen Aid which I love! So when my kids are there to help I stop the Kitchen Aid and have them add different ingredients for me. Their favorite part is to be my taste testers. When baking cookies I will put out a bowl of chocolate chips or raisins for them to test to make sure they would be right for our cookies. Then the whole time the cookies are cooking they will wait "patiently" for the cookies to be ready to test. David loves to tell me that he is testing the cookies for his dad to make sure that is daddy will like them. 

Here are some pictures of the kids testing the cookies we made together!


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: