Monday, April 05, 2010

Our Easter Weekend!!

I hope that everyone had a nice Easter! 
Our family had a nice family weekend. We spent time together and talked about Jesus and his life here on earth, his death and resurrection. I love talking to my kids about the bible because they have so many questions and want to learn more about who God is and what he did for us. David is at an age now where he is starting to understand more about God and prayer. For example the other night David was having a hard time going to sleep. He called me into his room and asked me to pray again so that he could have a better sleep. After I prayed he said "thanks mom, I feel better now" and he rolled over and promptly went to sleep.
As a christian mother I am filled with joy as I watch my children wanting to learn about Jesus and growing in their own faith!!  We had a wonderful Easter together!!
We also went out to visit some friends of ours who had a beautiful baby girl in January. As always it was a great visit with them but not long enough. It was wonderful to see them with their baby girl they are fantastic parents! Jessica is a very blessed little girl to have parents like Tim and Sharolyn who are loving, caring and some of the most compassionate people I know!!
 
Here are some pictures of the kids taken on Sunday!!

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: