Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Home Made Ice Cream

On most days I ask the kids what activity they want to do that day. Usually it will be something like pre-school, baking, cooking, crafts or something else creative. Yesterday when I asked what they wanted to do David said "lets make ice cream!"  I then started the process of looking for all the ingredients, I was missing two. The kids and I went for a walk to the store but still were unable to find one item. Chris then picked it up after work last night. This afternoon after their naps we made vanilla ice cream!!
Here they are making there ice cream!
They enjoyed it and asked that we make it again sometime!!
Yummy!!!!!! 

This was a really great activity with David and Jaclyn. They were able to be a part of every step and it only took about 10 minutes from step one to eating!

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: