Saturday, April 24, 2010

Comics

Last summer I found Mickey Mouse comics. I bought some thinking that they would be great when we were in long car rides or stuck somewhere and I needed to entertain the kids. Every time I have brought them out in the past the kids didn't seem that interested in them. The other day I had the comics sitting on the counter and was planning on putting them away for a little while until the kids were older.
I went to do some laundry and when I came back this is how I found my kids.
Both David and Jaclyn ended up sitting and reading their comics for almost 30 minutes.
I am planning on keeping the comics around for the kids and maybe even see if there are more available.
Its funny how some things kids learn on their own, especially boys.
Yesterday we were getting David some new socks and let him pick them out. Out of all the socks there he picked Batman, now he doesn't know who Batman is he just thought that he looked cool and wears a cape.

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Amanda said...

So, cute! I know about the underwear thing. My son was the same way loved the superhero's even though he had never seen them.