Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lists, lists and more lists

This week I have been doing a lot of planning and organizing. Now I am a list person, they keep me organized and I love being organized!  I have list for everything from what we are doing this week, shopping, menu's, cleaning, sorting, packing and just about anything I can think of that needs to be organized. 
So far this week I have been sick and just feeling gross all over. So the kids and I have not been spending a lot of time on the couch reading books, building with lego and watching movies..............and writing lists! 

I have so much to do right now that I don't know where to start.........well I do know where to start I just wish I had more time in the day and wasn't sick to start!  Here is just a few of the things that I have on my list: cleaning/organizing, packing, quilting, cake making and then I have the other stuff on my daily schedule to keep up with. 
So where should I start? 
Do I clean and organize all of our belongings to be ready to be packed. (we are moving in the summer.)
or 
Do I finish some of the projects I have going for quilting? 
or 
Do I make cakes? I have two cakes coming up that I am making. But how much can I really do before the event that the cake is needed for?

So here I am blogging about all that I have to get done in the next two months and all I really want is to feel better and not have a headache anymore.

So this afternoon I think I will start to tackle one of my many list and slowly check things off!!


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: