Friday, May 28, 2010

still sick

I have been wanting to write on here for the last few days now but I have had a hard time focusing when I sit down at my computer. We have been sick around here for the last eight days and as we all thought we were getting better a couple of days ago, it seems that we had only one day of feeling healthy. The next day we were all sick again. I think David is over most of his cold now and Chris is also doing a lot better. Jaclyn is still sick but is starting to have more energy everyday which is good. I however am still sick, I have had a headache which is making it hard for me to concentrate for the last few days and I just feel gross. Last night I went to bed at 8pm and slept for about eleven hours. You would think that I would be doing a lot better since I was able to get more sleep but I am still tired. 
I just want to feel better and have my family healthy again. 

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Retaining Wall Contractor Allentown said...

Hi great reeading your blog