Sunday, May 30, 2010

over the last year

Since I see my children everyday I sometime forget how much they have grown over the last year. I know they have grown a lot but I see them as they are today and not as they once were. This morning I was going through some pictures of my kids from last year and was neat to see just how much they have changes. 
This last 12 months the kids have gone through some big growth stages. Jaclyn learned how to walk, run, talk, move from a crib to a bed and much more. David is now toilet trained, learning more about numbers, letters, reading concepts, to be more independent and that's just some of the changes.  

Jaclyn learning to walk May 2009
Jaclyn April 2010
David May 2009
David May 2010
I hope I always remember to look back and see how much my children have grown and learned!

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: