Monday, May 31, 2010

Hair

I have a wonderful husband. 
As some of you know I have really curly hair and it can be hard to find a hairdresser that will do a good job. The last time I needed my haircut Chris cut my hair. Now this might sound crazy because I did just say that I have curly hair, however I straighten my hair first and then all he has to do is cut a straight line. He was really nervous the first time but he did an AMAZING job. My hair looked and felt so much better. 
This evening Chris cut my hair for the second time and did another good job. 
I think I will have Chris cut my hair for the next little while, for one thing I like the job that he does, secondly I save at least 45 dollars every time he cuts it.
I love the feeling of a fresh haircut!!

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: