Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

I Love Fall! I love how the leaves and trees look in the fall. I think that it is a beautiful season.
As a family we are trying to find things that we can do together and if we really enjoy it we will try and do that activity again and again. This year we went to a local pumpkin patch and let David run around. He loved it! He kept saying "pumpkins, more pumpkins". He tried picking them up and if it was to heavy for him to pick up he would try and roll it.
Jaclyn enjoyed it as well. She mostly liked to watch David and every once in awhile he would come over to her and make faces at her so she would smile at him. Then he would be gone to explore the pumpkins again. We had a lot of fun and I think we will try and go to a local pumpkin patch every fall.
Right after this picture was taken he knocked the top pumpkin off!
David making faces.
My cute kids!
David and Jaclyn both fit on a pumpkin together.
Beautiful Girl
My Boys!
David and the pumpkins.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: