Friday, October 10, 2008

Early Morning

Once upon a time David slept until 8am.................................that seems so long ago now! David now wakes up between 6:30-7am, for awhile it was 6am. I have gotten use to the earlier wake ups but I find that David does better during the day when he sleeps until at least 7am (and so do I). When David wakes up before 7am he is not aloud out of his bed until then. I have to say though this has been a bit of a challenge for me, I don't mind cuddling with him until such time but I don't find his bed comfortable so I have brought him into our bed lately. Jaclyn wakes up most mornings between 7:30-8:00am I really appreciate that time.
However this morning Jaclyn woke up before 6am and David was not far behind her. So this morning I have a house full of tired people. Jaclyn went down for her morning nap early today and David is all about cuddling with me. As for myself I had my first cup of tea today before 7:00am. I think I will go make myself another one now.
Here are some pictures of the kids this morning. And yes David is wearing pink socks he wanted to wear his sisters socks this morning, he is a strange boy sometimes!




Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: