Today Chris turns 30!! In honor of his birthday I am going to write a list of thirty things I love about my husband.
1. He loves me.
2. He is a man of God and loves Jesus.
3. He gave me David.
4. He gave me Jaclyn.
5. He is honest.
6. He is wonderful father.
7. He is an amazing husband.
8. He keeps his promises.
9. He is trustworthy.
10. He is a great cook.
11. He supports me in everything I do or want to do.
12. He's funny (even if others don't understand him, I do!)
13. He enjoys learning new things.
14. He loves to BBQ.
15. He is a great help in cleaning the house.
16. He folds laundry.
17. He does all the yard work.
18. He takes care of me.
19. He takes care of our kids.
20. He gets up really early to go to work and he commutes.
21. He gives the best hugs.
22. He would rather hang out with our little family then anyone else.
23. He surprises me.
24. He loves to play with our kids.
25. He encourages me to nap.
26. He likes to walk with me.
27. He appreciate me just the way I am.
28. He leads by example.
29. He thinks its funny that I like to be organized and write lists.
30. I love listening to him read scripture.
For all these things and so much more I love my husband! I look forward to another 30 plus years with him.
Happy Birthday Chris, I Love You!!
Super Easy DIY Scrubs
16 hours ago