Sunday, November 20, 2011

Snow Day!

Winter is now upon us and it looks like it is here to stay. I have a love hate relationship with the winter months. I love how the ground and trees look after a fresh snow fall and I love how excited my children get when they see the beautiful snow outside our window. As much as I love the winter months the winter months do not like me. I get so cold that I feel chilled to the bone all the time which can hurt. As my husband pointed out this afternoon, I spend most days walking around the house with a blanket wrapped around me just trying to stay warm. 
Today Chris took the kids outside to play in the snow. They had lots of fun playing together. Jaclyn has been talking about making snow-angels for at least a month now and David has been looking forward to building a snow fort in our backyard.






Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: