Sunday, November 27, 2011

Smile

Yesterday I took out the camera and took some fun pictures of my children. It is one of the ways where you can tell how are kids have different personalities. These days, when I take out the camera to take pictures, Jaclyn will make lots of faces and want me to take pictures of her all afternoon. She will then want to look at every picture taken and then try again. David however, has a different reaction. For him it is almost like pulling teeth to get a pictures of him with him looking up at me and not hiding his face.  A full out smile looking at the camera is only possible when he is in the right mood, no matter how much you might try to talk him into it. This time I managed to get a few pictures of David looking at the camera.







Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: