Friday, August 22, 2008

Noises

I grew up in a house of boys, I have three brothers and then there is myself. I remember when I was younger and my brothers would make all sorts of noises that they thought were funny! I can remember thinking that boys have strange humor.
Well that strange humor has started in my house. David has discover that he can make different noises such as fake burping, grunts of all kinds and clicking noises. That is just a few of the new noises that have started here. This afternoon he woke up a little early from his nap and normally I can go and lay down with him and he will go back to sleep, well not today. He started to make grunting noises that he thought were so funny he would start to grunt and then laugh uncontrollably at himself. Crazy kid!!

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: