Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Crafts

Well it has begun at our house...........craft time!! David has played with play-doh and coloured in Sunday school class but really hadn't shown much interest in it. A few weeks ago I packed his crayons and a colouring book with us when we went to my parents house for a visit. He loved it and when we went home and every day since then he asked to colour with Pooh (he has Winnie-the-Pooh colouring books)
Then I pulled out some play-doh and he was so excited. He couldn't decide which one he wanted to do first!! I have since then moved his little table out to the living room so that he has a place to do his crafts.
He concentrates so hard!

I put a piece of paper on his table to cover it, he thought it was fun to colour over the whole table without getting into trouble :)


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: