Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Going Green!!

Ever since David was born we have talked about getting cloth diapers. We never did though, well we have now! Last week I talked to a friend of mine (thanks Jinny) about the cloth diapers that she was using and she was able to answer all of my questions. The next I did some more research and found a local place to find them and then Chris and I went out and bought them.
I am so happy with them, they are really easy to use and David seems to like them as well. I will be switching Jaclyn over to them in a few weeks when I get the rest of the diapers that I ordered. We are very happy to be using cloth, they are good on the environment and on our pocket book! They also come in some fun colors, I ordered green, white and yellow. They come in pink and blue but because I am using them on both kids I went for non-gender specific. One other thing I like about these diapers is that they are good from birth to thirty pounds or until they potty trained.

Here is David dancing around and showing off his new diapers

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Jinny said...

Aw, he's so cute in his new diapers...hehe.

Anonymous said...

love a feel of hiscock