Sunday, April 20, 2008

My Babies

We were given this sleeper by some friends of ours when David was born. It is one of the only things that I am able to use for both kids. I put it on Jaclyn tonight and thought I would take a picture of her in it. I also have pictures of David in it. I thought that it was cute to see how the same outfit looks so different on each child.

David
Jaclyn
One thing I am finding different is how much faster Jaclyn is growing compared to David at her age. I was at the doctor for Jaclyn's six week check-up last Thursday and she weighed 11lbs 6oz. David was almost ten weeks by the time he weighed that. It does make a difference that David was 6lbs 12oz when he was born and Jaclyn was 8lbs.
Some days it seems like she is growing so much faster. Part of me wants her to stay little for a long time because she is my last baby.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: