Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hair

October is coming to a very quick end and there has been a lot going on around here, if only I had the time to write about them. I have all these blog posts that I have planned, but none written. However, I don't have access to a computer very often, so I will be trying to put some more posts up in the next little while when my husband is home.
For now I wanted  to post this picture of me that Chris took tonight. Over the years, do to time or finances, Chris has been willing to do some extra things such as cut my hair. He has done it a few times now, and this evening he dyed my hair for the first time. Unfortunately, I did not take a before photo. But before the dye, I had a lot of blond highlights throughout my hair, but I had roots that were over three inches so it was time for a change. This time I went for something a bit more simple (and less frightening for my husband, who was already nervous doing one color) so now my hair is all fairly close to my natural color and is all in the same color family.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: