Thursday, November 25, 2010

snow, snow, snow!

This is what I woke up to this morning and it is still snowing

View from my front window
 My front entry way
 My backyard


I know that it is cold and it means that we all have to wear more layers of clothes and that the roads are not always the best for traveling but I love snow.
I love the way that it looks and how it brightens up the trees! I also love that sometime I get snowed in, its a great reason to stay home and play with my kids or catch up on some reading with a cozy blanket and cup of hot tea!



Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Reneé said...

Your kids must be older than mine, you have time to read. So either they play by themselves or you get time to yourself somewhere I can't seem to find it. Have fun on your Snow day, we are having one too. We were already out in the snow and had Benard, Quinlan and Addison all dressed and out in the snow before 8am.