Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sudden Brianwaves

Chris and I were a little crazy a couple of weeks ago and wanted to go walking but it was rainning so we decided to go shopping at Metrotown in Vancouver on a Saturday. Well, as we thought it would be, it was very busy. For the first half of our shopping trip Chris tried to keep up with David. Well I pushed Jaclyn around in the stroller. Then I had a sudden brain storm and I had the idea of putting them together, and as you can see, it ended up working out pretty well. Better then I thought it would go.

They were very good together, David had his snack there and he made Jaclyn smile and giggle a bit. They were very cute together.
I am very glad that they get along and that David is gentle with her as well as Jaclyn being patient with him.
They sure have fun together!

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Tarasview said...

so cute!