Thursday, June 05, 2014

Pictures

Ever since we picked up a new Canon digital SLR last year the whole family has really started to play around with the camera and has take different photographs. We all take different pictures and it's wonderful to see the things that the kids want to photograph. For instance this picture is of D trying to get close enough to take a picture of a Robin. He loves birds and thought it would be cool if he could capture one on film. I just love seeing the artistic side coming out of my kids. It's so much fun to watch. 





I secretly have a folder on my computer of all the pictures my kids have taken. One day I will show it to them and they can see where their love for photography started and see how much they have grown as photographers. 



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: