Friday, October 08, 2010

Ice Cream shop

As I didn't have Internet for a good portion of the summer I am going to be writing about some of the adventures that our family had this summer.

My birthday was in August and my kids really wanted to do something for me to celebrate as a family. Chris managed to convince them that a birthday party or cake would not be the best idea this year. So instead we went to this cute little ice cream shop that is only open for a few months of the year. It's really cute!

One other thing I should say is that I was really sick for my birthday. The day before I went to the doctor and found out that I had as the doctor put it "bad strep throat and tonsillitis". I felt horrible and all I wanted to do was sleep but my kids really wanted to do something for me so we went out for ice cream. My kids had a great time and really enjoyed the whole day. Through out the day both my kids would randomly say happy birthday or they would sing the happy birthday song to me.

I sure love my kids they can make me smile even when I felt so gross.




Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: