Thursday, June 21, 2007

Funny Faces

So a couple of days ago David started giving us a new look. He scrunches his eyes, opens his mouth and snorts as he laughs, its is so funny that when he does is I laugh so he does it more and we will laugh for awhile. It is so much fun.
I am really enjoying watching David grow up and discover his personality. He is one funny boy.
Here are a few pictures of this new face of his, its hard to capture the whole look but I am sure you can get the idea.
Also David loves to laugh, we will be playing on the floor with his toys and all of a sudden he will be laughing, I am never really sure of what he is laughing at but I do love to hear it.
I also added some pictures to our flickr!

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Tarasview said...

Very cute pictures! David is growing so fast... time flies eh? He has a great smile.