Monday, September 25, 2006

A nice first

This actually happened a few weeks ago, but I thought I would just talk briefly about it. I got to feed David for the first time a little while back. We decided to wait for the first six weeks before we would introduce a bottle. We want David to be able to take a bottle once in a while. That way it gives us (and especially Katherine) a bit more freedom to go out.

It was really cool just to have that time with David, and I love to do it when the opportunity arises. It is evident that he still prefers to have the real thing, which is probably a good thing, but after a little bit of confusion he gets right at it. I am glad it isn't the only way we are doing things, as the whole process from pumping till he gets it is much more time consuming and labor intensive, but it's a great Dad time with my boy.

Anyway, just wanted to share a bit of that with y'all

Chris
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: